Saturday, July 21, 2012

Workout hair

Hello my lovelies! I am currently getting ready for the color run tomorrow. If you don't know what that is a link to look at it is right here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsfHC-0d6A This is one of many videos of this really cool run, and I get to do it tomorrow! I am so excited! Anyway, as part of the getting ready process I have come up with a simple and cute hairstyle for the 5k. 


The first thing you need is hair ties and a comb (preferably rat tail) and bobby pins if you so desire. 


First thing first, as always, comb out your hair till smooth.  Once smoothed out you are going to comb it back out of your face and section the hair from the arch of one eye brow back to the back of your ear in a diagonal line. Do this to both sides from the eye brow so you have two pieces at the front of your head that are shaped like triangles. Tie the rest of your hair back for now to keep it out of the way. 
Top/front view
Take the tip of each triangle and twist, incorporate more hair as you continue twisting all the way down the hair, leading back to the top of your head. Then tie off.

Side View
Then take your hair and the twists and twist them tightly into a ballerina bun. Tie it off with a hair tie.
Back view
This is when you may want to fix the strays and bumps with bobby pins, but since I am just going to go for a run, it doesn't matter so much to me.

And that is it! Let me know if you try this out, or have questions or comments.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment